|Celebrate the magic of the rainbow!|
Preschoolers are always fascinated with colors and rainbows!
Rainbow Stew is a wonderful activity for any season. It is one of those activities that seem to bring the wonders of magic into the imaginations of preschoolers!
Materials You'll Need For Rainbow Stew
"This is how we do Rainbow Stew!"
|"We love Rainbow Stew!"|
- Supervise preschoolers mix the corn starch, sugar and water in the pot or pan until thickened
- Carefully remove it from the heat and wait for it to cool
- Children separate the mixture in three bowls to make different colors before taking turns to stir or knead
- Have children help place each color of the rainbow stew mixture into the Ziploc bags (half way)
- Add duct tape for extra security on the baggies
- Have kids squish bags to make the different colors