Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Honorable Mention Education Blog:A Happy Childhood

“It's never too late to have a happy childhood.”
~Berke Breathed

   Childhood Drawing 1/20/77                                                                                                                                                           

Well isn't it? It's just a decision away... Happy hunting





                                                                                                              

6 comments:

Montessori on Mars said...

That was yours? :) Wow!

Barbra The Bloggess said...

I was 5. Thanks Mars. Reactions like that inspired me to draw more. :)

Dan Gurney said...

Great picture. I always wondered who said that. Now I know. Thanks.

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Barbie, I love the new look of the Blog. Its fantastic. What a great eye you have. I alos love this picture. You are so talented Picaso!

Smooches

Oh and Thanks for my birthday dinner... I'm so hooked on Brazalian now...

Ahhh

Love Ya Lady

JujuBEE

Barbra The Bloggess said...

Hi Dan, I did too-actually. I thought it was Disney. They may need to jump on that. Just like what you said about Wall-e from Walmart. That was classic.

Barbra The Bloggess said...

Hi JujuBEE.
I am still recovering from the Brazilian adventure. I dreamed about eating a big tray of food and I woke up and my pillow was gone.
I think I'll eat bird seed for a week-thanks.
Love you-Lovely :)