Saturday, August 28, 2010

Success Comes In Cans, Not Can'ts



Success is a mindset that can turn into a lifestyle. Often times we have to have the wondrous belief of a child to get things done, solve problems, and work together. I believe these thoughts are contagious. If I didn't..... I wouldn't have lasted very long as a teacher.
And if I did last long without that belief, I couldn't possibly be a very good one.
Have a great day everyone! Let's keep working and have a successful day!

It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes. ~Sally Field

It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.

We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies. ~Roderick Thorp, Rainbow Drive

It ain't what they call you, it's what you answer to. ~W.C. Fields

Whether you think you can or think you can't - you are right. ~Henry Ford

Success comes in cans, not cant's.

I'm not old enough to play baseball or football. I'm not eight yet. My mom told me when you start baseball, you aren't going to be able to run that fast because you had an operation. I told Mom I wouldn't need to run that fast. When I play baseball, I'll just hit them out of the park. Then I'll be able to walk. ~Edward J. McGrath, Jr., "An Exceptional View of Life," quoted in Chicken Soup for the Soul by Jack Canfield & Mark Victor Hansen, 1993

So....what do you teach besides curriculum?

No comments: