Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Life Skills 411 Education for Every Age...

Why should society feel responsible only for the education of children, and not for the education of all adults of every age? ~Erich Fromm

We all have a lot to learn from on another.
Adults can make mistakes just as often as young children. Some children have really good advice to give and adults won’t listen simply because they are “the adults”.
I really liked school as a preschooler and in general. I was glad after I finished collage I found a program years later called Life Skills 411 that was like a continuation program for me in life. I could have spent my time being a professional student drowning in text book smarts and no social skills.
I am not the only one that Life Skills 411 has made to bloom like a rose, incidentally, I had looked into and tried other programs but none worked for me like this. At first I just wanted just wanted to go to school, I had no clue I was about to change my life...
Youth that where taking the courses at Life Skills Academy really began to change. I saw the youth’s grades turn around, they gained confidence, kids began the set goals and think about their future….
It is very inspirational. I took the adult courses, and now it’s a way of life for me.
I believe it won’t be long now before we are hearing more about programs like these….they are very needful, and are being talked about already by economists and society alike.

2 comments:

Julie Parker, Social Media Executive said...

Right On Barb,

Adults need more education that young people. LOL

Especially in relationship, financial management, weight management and personal discipline.

Ah thank God for lifeskills411.org, You
Are a CEO and of course In and Out Cash Management

I am really focused on improving my life and I just love this post.

Great job lady.

Lets educate everyone.

Barbra The Bloggess said...

The programs you mentioned are really changing lives. With economy, society and everything moving at such a fast pace now a days it is a bit difficult to keep up. Even the most educated people are making mistakes. These programs are the sincerest out there I have seen and and truly care about what people value...because they value people.
If anyone has a chance check out these sites.
inoutcash.com also has an excellent blogsite with great money saving tips!