Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Honorable Mention:The Preschool Teachers Journal

“Childhood is that wonderful time of life when all you need to do to lose weight is take a bath.”
~ Anonymous

Both boys had just finished taking measurements at the growth chart when there mother’s came in. They had no idea what the boy were talking about when they came in on the conversation.
“My mom is bigger than your mom.”
“My Mommy is bigger than your mommy.”
My mom is bigger.”
My mommy is bigger.”
The moms had overheard the conversation coming to pick up the boys from down the hall. They had both been working out together at the gym and were still in they work out clothes.
“Oh goody, you’re here, mom! I think you big, but David says his mommy is bigger. Can we measure you?”
As the boys led them to the wall labeled, “GROWTH CHART”. The women looked at one another…
“Yes, yes of course, sweeties…I’ll go first!” they giggled.

No comments: