Friday, September 25, 2009

Gift Ideas For Everyone

"I am not the boss of my house. I don't know when I lost it. I don't know if I ever had it. But I have seen the boss's job and I do not want it."
-Bill Cosby


We all like feeling appreciated. I enjoy making gifts with kids because it really adds a special touch to any gift idea. We found one that could be for anyone anywhere by simply decorating a jar lid box or small bag you and the kids can really make someones day!

What's inside the Jar:
1 rope-In case you have reached the end of yours.
1 penny for your thoughts
1 roll of Lifesavers-to remind you that your are one.
1 shiny jewel-because your worth a million.
1 bag of rubberbands-to keep you flexible in so many ways.
1 apple-because you're the apple of our eye!

We put this small poem on the inside of a handmade card. It's bound to bring a smile!

No comments: